Protec Demineralization Cartridge
Why use a Protec® Demineralization Cartridge?
The tap water you use in your ultrasonic humidifier may have a high mineral content, especially if you live in hard water areas. The minerals in the water can exit the humidifier in the form of “white dust”. Using the Protec Demineralization Cartridge may help capture the minerals before they are released into the air and settle on surfaces.
For best results, replace as necessary (every 2-4 weeks, or 15-30 fillings under normal use) or when the humidifier has not been run for an extended period of time.
- For use in: V4600, V5100 and VUL575
1. Remove tank and empty all water from the reservoir
2. Using a permanent marker, write date of installation on top of the cartridge
3. Insert cartridge into humidifier reservoir
4. Replace water tank and wait 15 minutes for water to pass through the filter before restarting the humidifier