The Vicks VapoSteam®, when added to your Vicks® Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam humidifiers, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
- Produces medicated steam to temporarily relieve cough associated with a cold
- Alcohol-based formula that can be poured into the vaporizer’s medicine cup
- For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
- Not for internal use
See important warnings under "When using this product."
- Adults and children 2 years and over: add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1-1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
- Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- Follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- Breathe in medicated vapors
- Use up to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 2 years: Do not use
Active Ingredient (Purpose)
Camphor (synthetic) 6.2% (Cough suppressant)
alcohol, cedarleaf oil, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124, silicone
- Close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
- Contains 78% alcohol