Vicks Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
The Vicks® Ultrasonic Humidifier quietly produces an ultra-fine visible mist, helping to return essential moisture to dry air for better breathing and a comfortable sleep. Variable Mist Controls give you the ability to adjust the output for customized control. Its convenient design is equipped with a demineralization cartridge and a 1.5 gallon water tank that operates up to 24 hours per filling.
- Filter-free, cool mist
- Variable mist controls
- Scent pad heater provides soothing comfort - for use with Vicks VapoPads®
- Large tank for easy cleaning
- Directional Mist Outlet, which lets you control the direction and intensity of the mist
- Capacity: 5.67 liter / 1.5 gallon
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Room Size: Large
- Run Time: up to 24hrs
- Color: Blue
- Accessories: Vicks VapoPads- VSP-19/ VSP1; Protec Demineralization cartridge - PDC51
- Download Owner's Manual
The floor/area around my humidifier is getting really wet.
Try using a hygrometer with an ultrasonic humidifier to help monitor humidity levels in your home. Moisture collecting around the humidifier is usually a good indicator that there's too much moisture in the air.
Why is there white dust?
With an ultrasonic humidifier, a built-in nebulizer vibrates the water at ultrasonic frequency which causes the water droplets to break into a fine, cool mist that you can see. In hard water areas, we recommend using demineralization cartridges with your ultrasonic humidifier to capture minerals in the water and to help reduce white dust on surfaces.