Details & dimensions
The Vicks VapoSteam®, when added to your Vicks® Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam humidifiers, increases the action of steam to moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
– For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
– Not for internal use
– Adults and children 2 years and over: add 1 tablespoon of solution to each quart of water or 1-1/2 teaspoons of solution to each pint of water
– Add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
– Follow manufacturer’s directions for using vaporizer
– Breathe in medicated vapors
– Use up to 3 times daily or as directed by a doctor
– Children under 2 years: Do not use
For Use In: V105 Series V150 Series, V750 Series, V1300, VWM845
Question: What products are compatible with the Vicks VapoSteam?
Answer: You can use the Vicks VapoSteam with your Vicks Vaporizer or other hot/warm steam humidifiers to increase the action of steam to help moisten dry, irritated breathing passages and temporarily relieve coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
Question: How do I use the Vicks VapoSteam?
Answer: The Vicks VapoSteam can be poured into the medicine cup on Vicks product that offer the medicine cup or directly into the tank of the Vicks Vaporizer. Please refer to Vicks VapoSteam packaging for further details.
For additional FAQ or post-purchase support, please visit our support page.
Videos & Support
HOW TO USE
How to use Vicks VapoSteam with your Vicks Humidifier.